Personal Automation Hour—Next Steps
Once you click the “Schedule Now” button, this is what will happen:
- You’ll be asked for basic contact information.
- You’ll choose the amount you wish to pay for our session.
- You’ll choose a date and time.
- You’ll be asked whether or not to complete the virtual interview.
- Your payment will be processed.
- You’ll receive a calendar invitation and a (separate) confirmation email from me containing a link to the virtual interview.
- If you answered “Yes” at step 4, you’ll be redirected to complete the virtual interview. If you answered “No,” you’ll be finished.
Your answers to the virtual interview will help ensure you get the most out of your Personal Automation Hour. If you don’t have the time to complete the virtual interview when you register, I encourage you to complete it before we meet. Your personalized link will be included in the confirmation email from me.
Here are the questions I’ll ask you in the virtual interview. You’ll have the opportunity to record audio or video answers.
- What tasks do you perform on a regular basis?
- How do these tasks relate to your overall goals and responsibilities?
- What parts of your workflow are time-consuming, tedious, or error-prone?
- Why do you think these pain points exist? Are there specific tools or processes that contribute to these issues?
- If you could wave a magic wand and have one aspect of your job automated tomorrow, what would it be?
- What tools or software do you currently use to manage your recurring tasks?
- One a scale of one to ten, how satisfied are you with the tools or software you currently use?
- Are there any tools or processes in which you have a particular interest?