If our goal is to model the economics of a membership community, the obvious place to start is with members. After all, no members mean no revenue.
In this video, we’ll do the following:
- Create the Active Members stock.
- Add the Joining inflow and Leaving outflow.
- Demonstrate the function of the timeline.
- What factors influence the rate at which new members join your community?
- What actions might you take to increase the rate at which new members join?
- What drives the rate at which members leave your community?
- What actions might you take to retain your members for a longer period of time?
- What happens if the rate at which members join stays constant but the average retention duration increases?